Have ever thought about writing a book but don’t know where to start? Have you written a book but find you need help getting it into the hands of readers? Then pull up a chair and join us at Elaine’s Kitchen Table, a podcast devoted to the “Business of Real Life.”
I was very excited when Elaine Tan Comeau invited me to join her in her podcast, where she likes to talk informally with people who are making things happen and dive deeper into the details of their journey. Since I’m often so focused on providing actionable content, I don’t often get to talk about myself. But with Elaine, I got to share some of my “back story” in the publishing business. And it was a ton of fun! Talking about my journey reminded me of all the reasons I’m so passionate about helping authors to put their best words forward.
But don’t worry, I offered up some valuable guidance for you would-be authors, too. 😉
You’ll hear us discuss:
- the top 3 must-have traits for a successful author
- the pros and cons of self-publishing your book
- why you might want to hire a ghostwriter
Elaine is the founder of the Elaine’s Kitchen Table podcast, where you learn about the “Business of Real Life.” She started her business at her kitchen table just two days after her 3rd child was born, and ended up at the boardroom table with mass retailers and internationally renowned business people. Her journey even included an appearance on the popular entrepreneur’s show, Shark Tank.
Are You Ready To Publish Your Book? Let's Make Sure!
- Learn the nine steps every successful book project goes through.
- Find out if you're ready to compete on the (virtual and physical) shelves.
- Identify which steps you may be missing and get tips on how to check those items off your list.