I was invited to participate in Social Buzz U webinar hosted by Catherine Saykaly-Stevens. The webinar happened last August 25, 2016 and was about How to Boost Your Biz with a Ghostwriter.
Studies reveal that publishing a book is the top “credible” marketing method for today’s service providers, suggesting that becoming a published author can increase your credibility factor by as much as 300%!
There’s a reason “author” is the root word of “authority.” But a well-written and edited, attractively designed, and successfully published book can also help you raise visibility, attract ideal clients, open doors for media opportunities, launch a speaking career, create and promote spin-off products, and more.
In this webinar (you can access the recording) I’ll show you how to work with a ghostwriter to create a book that will be so much more than an income-generating product in and of itself, and how you can use ghostwriting services for other related projects, too. In short, how to boost your biz with a ghostwriter! We discussed:
- what ghostwriting is (and isn’t)
- how a ghostwriter can help grow your business
- why you need a quality book to reach the next level
- tips on finding and hiring the best ghost for you
If you want to listen to the webinar, recording is available for a small fee. GET IT NOW! – Buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference for only $17. And if you have follow-up questions, feel free to leave a comment on this post or hit me up via social media, I’ll be happy to answer them.
What is Social Buzz U? The place where social media savvy business owners build their knowledge base. SBU offers regular teleseminars and webinars with current top professionals in their fields. Program topics include blogging, building a professional practice, best strategies on social media, branding, marketing, trends, tips, tools for your business success. Live webinars are free and previous programs are available for purchase. To receive all archived classes for free, simply become a Basic or Premium level (paid) member of the Social Buzz Club and you’ll receive the complete Library of trainings they offer in their Learning Center.
- Referral Marketing
- Landing a Book Publishing Deal
- Video Marketing
- Facebook Marketing Success
- Avoiding Social Media Legal Landmines
- Seal the Deal 98% of the Time
- Increase Your Influence with Klout
- Article Marketing
- Running Results Based Contests on Social Media
- Cause Marketing on Social Media for Brands
- Put Your Public Relations on Steroids
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- and so much more…
Missing Pieces? Find Out!
- Learn the nine steps every successful book project goes through.
- Find out if you're ready to compete on the (virtual and physical) shelves.
- Identify which pieces you may be missing.
- Get tips on how to check items off your list.