I was back again on “Writestream Tuesday” with Daria Anne DiGiovanni on July 12, 2016, talking about the power of Goodreads and Amazon as online book marketing portals. During this informative broadcast, I shared my knowledge for the benefit of authors seeking to grow their audience, connect with their readers, and sell their books. Daria asked me questions like:
- What’s the first thing listeners should know about marketing their book on platforms like Amazon and Goodreads?
- What are some of the ways they can maximize their book listings and accounts?
- How else can they beef up their presence on Amazon and Goodreads?
- How important is it to get reviews on these sites?
- How can authors get more, better reviews and what will that do for them?
We covered a lot of ground and I offered loads of tips and tricks on how to make the most of the free tools these two websites offer to authors of all kinds of books. If you’re about to publish or have already published a book, carve out an hour and listen in, notebook in hand. You can thank me later. 😉
For more information, visit the “Writestream Tuesday” website. I return to the show once per quarter to talk about book publishing, and if you join us live you can ask questions, too. Stay tuned for announcements about upcoming appearances. In the meantime, please share this with your friends and writers’ groups!